'Moss' - Square-shaped Wool Wall Rug
- 1 x square-shaped rug (Colour: green, Dimensions: 20cm x 20cm)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
The yarn is 100% New Zealand Wool, and the back of the rug is made using water-based EVA glue.
Shipping & Returns
Free UK economy shipping. 14 day return policy.
Ready-To-Use Hanging Method
We have attached Command’s damage-free adhesive strips at the back of the textiles so that they’re ready to be hung on the wall. Simply remove the liners, and press firmly 60 seconds on the top set and 60 seconds on the bottom set.
To remove the artwork, first, remove the textiles from the other part of the strips that are attached to the wall. Then very slowly pull the strips straight down alongside the wall (do not pull out towards you), and it comes off without damage to the paint. Watch this video for guidance.
- For general cleaning, we recommend using a lint removal roller.
- If there are depression marks on the surface, such as those created when attaching textiles to the wall with your fingers, you can apply more pressure with the roller to smooth out the depressions. The lint removal roller can also be used to clean and straighten the edges of textiles.
- You can also smooth out the edges of the fabric using a soft-pointed comb.
- If the threads at the edges of the textile are loose or sticking out, you can carefully smooth them with sharp scissors. Individual lint threads should be trimmed using the tip of a pair of scissors.
- If you want to freshen up textiles, you can lightly tap two pieces together.